Shropshire Flat Roofing are authorised roofing contractors for RubberBond™ flat roofing and provide a 20 year insurance backed guarantee.
The RubberBond™ EPDM flat roofing system is guaranteed for a period of 20 years to prevent ingress of rain or snow subject to the following conditions:
- Storm damage such as falling roof tiles, trees etc.
- Roofing damage caused by lightening, fire, hurricanes or earthquake.
- Deliberate or accidental damage
- Defects in adjoining areas such as defective tiles or coping stones, pointing, porous brickwork or render.
- Deficiencies or movement in the building structure.
- Damage caused by the leakage of fuels or oils.
- Any claims under the guarantee that are found not to be the RubberBond™ EPDM membrane or the labour relating to it are chargeable as an inspection fee.
- The RubberBond™ EPDM is subject to an inspection and renewal after the first 10 years.
- The RubberBond™ EPDM flat roofing guarantee is valid when signed by the contractor and full payment has been received.
A 20 year guarantee: Looks good on day one and still looks good after 30+ years…
Contact us now for a free survey and quotation